Your Business, Smarter and CleanerAs businesses around the world increasingly adopt solar C&I, they are realizing the significant benefits it offers in terms of saving costs, boosting resilience, and creating new revenue streams. By embracing solar C&I, businesses can develop sustainable models and strategies that not only drive financial success but also play a crucial role in protecting the environment.
How We Work
- I'm interested
- I'm already set up
- I've got an issue with my installation
We help businesses like yours to embrace solar self consumption
Our team provides full support for your solar C&I installation, from development to site connection.
- In-house expertise in C&I project development and construction.
- We manage project development and construction, allowing you to focus on your business.
- We assess additional revenue possibilities like self-consumption, PPAs, and grid export.
- We assist in finding the best financing options for your project.
Now is the time to optimize your investment
- We assist in successful Power-Purchase-Agreements.
- We connect your project to the grid for profit from surplus energy sales.
- We bring you a team of experts with boot-on-the-ground when required.
- ESG compliance: We translate plant performance into CO2 offsets and relevant metrics.
We're here to help you solve any incidents or underperformance to ensure profitability
- Real-time monitoring of your C&I plants.
- We work closely with your business to coordinate potential remedial actions.
- Coordination with relevant third parties or stakeholders.
- Operations & Maintenance for C&I assets.
Fuerteventura | SpainBuilt while the hotel was at full capacity, this rooftop project exceeding 1.23MW was designed to lower the hotel's energy usage and enhance its self-reliance from the grid. We guaranteed peak performance by conducting a comprehensive evaluation of the installation's deployment and operational processes.
- Installed capacity: 1,230kWp
- Results: -43% electricity cost reduction
Barcelona | SpainWe assessed and enhanced a 150kWp rooftop project while actively monitoring and managing energy usage to drive cost savings for the owner.
- Installed capacity: 150kWp
- Results: -20% electricity cost reduction
León | SpainWe interconnected six EV charging stations, optimized fleet charging, assessed EV fleet, provided transportation solutions, oversaw maintenance, and delivered on-site construction.
- Installed capacity: 1,340kWp
- Results: -32% electricity cost reduction
Meet The Team
Our team with diverse backgrounds in technical advisory, EPC, O&M, and procurement plays a vital role in managing the complete value chain of distributed generation projects, from permitting to operations and maintenance.